As you know, I’m participating in the Primal Health Challenge hosted by Mark Sisson and his Worker Bees over at Mark’s Daily Apple. The challenge has daily contests from big prizes to little ones. One of his contests is the Primal Blueprint Recipe Video contest.
So I shot a quick ‘n’ dirty little recipe video for my homemade nutella.
The winner of the contest will receive:
- 1 Excalibur Food Dehydrator
- 1 pair of Vibram Fivefingers
- 12 canisters of Damage Control Master Formula
- 1 bottle of Vital Omegas
- 1 canister of Responsibly Slim
- 1 “Grok On!” T-Shirt (your choice of size and color)
- 1 copy of The Primal Blueprint (Mark’s book)
I don’t think I have a great chance of winning (there are already tons of great videos submitted), but I had fun making the video and it’s fun to share recipes with people in such a unique way! But I really want that food dehydrator. And a pair of VFFs for my husband.